Thank you for your interest in registering for the Be More than a Bystander: Break the Silence on Gender-Based Violence training. This training is the result of a partnership between the Ending Violence Association of Canada, the Ending Violence Association of BC, and the CFL.
This training will:
- describe what gender-based violence is
- define the scope of gender-based violence in Canada
- explain how you can be an active and supportive co-worker, supervisor, and community member
- provide an overview of the CFL’s policy on gender-based violence and your obligations
- identify strategies to intervene when there are harmful jokes, attitudes, and behaviours
Please select one of the following training sessions. Once you register, you will receive a Zoom link for the session.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact Katelyn Barker, Administration & Communications Coordinator at email@example.com.